Roy Lichtenstein

Roy Lichtenstein
I did this in A2 Art.

Monday 7 November 2011

London Trip - 2.11.11

                                 A picture I took of the london eye on my way to Tate Modern.


some inspirational pieces I seen, the first picture I took was of a film, it was just showing sea horses swimming around, but I really liked it. The Last picture is from the artist ... 'Niki de saint' and I thought this fit in well with my work because of the use of colour and texture of the piece.


 These pieces of art by Roy Litchenstian were my favourite pieces, every time I go and see them they make me really happy and excited, because I love comic art!

                                  I like this picture (above) because its also another example    
                               of animation, Im trying to learn how to draw Manga (Anime)
                                      figures because they fascinate me and inspire me.

This is a still picture I took of a main exhibition piece I seen at Tate Modern, It was a experimental film shown on a large screen, I liked this film because of the use of colour and different images of nature all mixed into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment