Roy Lichtenstein

Roy Lichtenstein
I did this in A2 Art.

Monday 7 November 2011

Grayson Perry ...

 I have watched a documentary on Grayson Perry called the 'Tomb of the unknown craftsman', and I found it very fascinating and inspiraing. This picture of his custom made bike was created around his childhood teddy, like many of his art work, but this stood out to me the most because of his creative and outgoing style of the bike. The picture below shows Grayson Perry standing by a vase he made called ' A walk in bloomsburg', which I thought was also inspiraing, but also you can tell heput alot of thought and emotion into it because of the use of photographs hes used of different art and artists from the British Museum.


     These are other examples of vases he made that are shown at the British Museum (Above) ' Rosetta'.

No comments:

Post a Comment