Roy Lichtenstein

Roy Lichtenstein
I did this in A2 Art.

Thursday 3 May 2012

My Stop Motion Animation Sets....



My stop motion animation set backgrounds consist of, a comic book city (Gotham city from Batman), a screen shot from the film 'Signs' starring Mel Gibson and a extreme long shot of pride rock from walt Disney's animated film ' The Lion King'. These 3 sets are linked to my voice recording of my sister and I, we go through a range of stories that represent the similarities and differences between us.

'Gotham City'.
                                                                    'Signs - screen shot'.
                                                                     'The Lion King'.
Im still in the process of making foreground props and objects, to give my sets more life.

No comments:

Post a Comment