Roy Lichtenstein

Roy Lichtenstein
I did this in A2 Art.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Transfer printing..

 
 In this piece, I made stripy prints, then transfered them onto fabric, and then I sown pieces of string on top to create a 3d effect, which also made it look like the string were dripping down the fabric.
                 I liked this piece because it created a layered affect with the different coloured strips.
 I though this worked well because I tried to make a little transfer print similar to my experimental film.
 I like the ghostly effect this print made by layering different colours on top but not leaving the iron on               top for too long.
 I created this piece by layering different shapes on top but still keeping on with the different theme's I tried out.
I like this piece the most because i've created a 3d piece by layering cotton and fabric on top of each other then I stitched around the shapes and added string on top, I think this piece has some similarity to the art work 'The snail' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment