Roy Lichtenstein

Roy Lichtenstein
I did this in A2 Art.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Stan Brakhage inspirational pictures ...



^ This picture is the finished product of my stop motion animation film, inspired by Stan Brakhage (Video will be up soon )...


I created my own little plastic squares, and added different coloured ink on top, similar to Stan Brakhage's work...
I then with the squares that was left over placed one on top of another to create a layered effect and took a photo of it, I like this one because you can still see the background i created too through both of the squares.

 I like these two pieces, because the bottom square has got more ink spread around it, but the top square has little splatters of ink, so it creates contrast between the two squares.

 These pieces work well because I put two more spread out ink pieces together, and I think it works well because it merges the two pieces together.

 This is part of my sketch book, to show how I created my Stan Brakhage inspired pieces.



^ This picture is the finished product of my stop motion animation film, inspired by Stan Brakhage (Video will be up soon )...

No comments:

Post a Comment